- Pray that we will be able to help as many people as possible on the day of the event, and that they will see and feel God’s love through us.
- Donate clothing (includes any type of clothing in good condition for men, women and children, including coats, hats, scarves, ties, shoes, purses, etc., for all seasons)
- Donate solid color collared shirts in children’s sizes. Donations may also be provided via cash or checks to go towards purchasing shirts.
- Volunteer for the day of the event – help needed in many areas such as helping the shoppers find clothing, assisting with child care, security, to name a few.
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided for all volunteers.
In addition to clothing, we have several other ways you can help us.
- Clothing Racks – If you have a clothing rack/s we can borrow for the event, please let us know. We need as many as we can get starting the Monday prior to the event. We’re happy to pick them up, just click on the email link below and let me know.
- Shopping Bags – We need LOTS of paper or plastic shopping bags. These should NOT be the plastic grocery bags as they are too small. Plastic retail shopping bags are perfect, as are paper grocery bags.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide you shopping bags in increments of 2 bags per shopper, or a maximum of 8 bags per family.
Our childcare consists of areas based on the age of your child. Infants are kept separately from the older children. No one under 18 years is allowed to volunteer in the nursery. There is, at least one adult in each classroom, with at least two helpers. Bathroom facilities exist in each room. Children will be given an opportunity to do age-related activities, including coloring, games, tv, etc. NO FOOD will be offered to your children, however, water will be available.